Clients and Projects
- AES – Chemunex, Inc.
- AES – Laboratoire
- Alliance Française Princeton
- B&Y Communications
- bioMérieux Performance Solutions
- BRI-AL LLC World Class Foods
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cogen Technologies
- Coldwell Banker Commercial/Realogy
- Colman’s Mustard
- Covenant House International
- Cox Communications Partners
- Education Management Consulting
- Food Safety Tech
- Granison Productions Inc.
- GHG Public Relations, Inc.
- Institute for International Research
- Learning Disabilities Association New York City
- LNL Clinical Research Consultants
- Math, Science & Technology Month
- Medical Device Summit
- Millstone Township Veterans Memorial Council
- National Aphasia Association
- NJ Foundation for Open Government
- NJ Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- NJ Statewide Systemic Initiative
- New York State Council on Divorce Mediation
- Speech & Hearing Associates
- The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company
- The Salvation Army
- Wiley-Blackwell Publishing
- YWCA Princeton
Manage webinars, location-based events and event simulcasts for MedTech Intelligence (Formerly Medical Device Summit).
Manage webinars, location-based events and event simulcasts for Food Safety Tech.
Manage marketing, media relations and social media activities for New York State Council on Divorce Mediation. Refreshed website.
Managed media relations and webinars for National Aphasia Association.
Managed webinars for several divisions of Wiley-Blackwell.
Managed marketing, media relations and social media activities for Learning Disabilities Association New York City. Developed new website.
Implemented AES-Chemunex’s business-to-business marketing program to introduce its microbial testing equipment line to the North American market.
Implemented a media relations program for Colman’s Mustard in the US that generated hundreds of national media clips and product mentions.
Wrote magazine articles for Bristol-Myers Squibb publications to cultivate leadership development.
Organized events for Bristol-Myers Squibb to enhance community relations and garner positive publicity.
Managed A&P’s participation in consumer events to promote Master Choice, its premium private-label product line.
Organized conferences for NYC financial executives for the Institute of International Research.
Developed and managed the “My Dream of Camden Citizenship Awards Ceremony” for Cogen Technologies and other events (groundbreakings, dedications, receptions, etc.) to enhance relations with the community, industry officials and NJ opinion leaders.
Managed the expansion of Pride In Milltown Day, tripling the number of attendees and exhibitors in one year and quadrupling sponsorship funds raised within three years.